Tuesday, January 14, 2014

three look-books on a budget

Hello everyone! We're running with a different kind of post today - trying to get some creative juices flowing!

I always love having all my ideas in one place, so today I decided to put together three look-book pages from some of my favorite places. These three pages are budget friendly to inspire you and get some creative juices flowing for all of us!! I am so excited by the items I was able to find for all three categories: Under $25, Under $50, and Under $100!!

Now of course there are so many more items that could have fit into these categories but these are the things that struck me most. I wanted to show that it isn't hard to find beautiful items that bring character and color to your home on three different, very wallet friendly budgets! 


If you are not a member of Joss and Main or One Kings Lane I would highly recommend signing up; you can click on either of the following links for an invite! No, I am not getting anything for promoting these sites... I would honestly just like everyone to have a membership (which is free) to find so many beautiful and unique items for your home! Things move fast on these two websites and items only last days so make sure that you keep checking back. 

I hope that you were able to find some inspiration - I sure had fun putting together some look-book pages for you all! 

Until next time, Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment